50 in 50 Challenge!
Registration for the 50 in 50 Challenge is now open! Turn your daily walk, run, cycling, rowing, or any activity into a meaningful way to challenge yourself and raise money for programs that bring out the athlete within for kids and adults of all abilities.
- Choose your activity (or more than one)
- Complete 50 miles over 50 days. If your personal challenge isn't measured in miles, you can measure your progress in multiples of 50.
- You set the pace. Whether a mile a day or several miles at a time, how, when, and where you complete your 50 miles is up to you.
- Set your own fundraising goal.
- Individual and team participation available.
Participants who raise a minimum of $100 will receive a 2021 50 in 50 Challenge t-shirt.
To sponsor a participant and help reach our $50,000 goal, check out our 2021 50 in 50 Leaderboard.
During the summer of 2020, 41 athletes of all abilities raised more than $18,000, completing over 1,500 miles and 25,000 vertical feet over 50 days. Athletes completed an average of nearly 70 miles each - 8 even completed more than 100 miles! Alone, in groups, or as a family activity everyone found unique ways to challenge themselves.
Check out some of these creative challenges from 2020.
- Nate biked 10 miles a day, and despite missing 6 days reached 510 miles total.
- One athlete completed 50 new rock climbing routes throughout New England.
- Stefan performed 5,000 burpees in 50 days.
- Chris had knee replacement surgery and completed a mile or more each day, either walking, biking, or kayaking to rehab his knee.
- One athlete rowed and rode over 100 miles between treatment sessions.
- Another combined biking 3 - 6 miles per day, 5 days per week with kayaking 3- 6 miles per week, AND walked 1 - 2 miles per day 3 - 4 times per week!
Sign up for email alerts and stay up to date on the next 50 in 50 Challenge.
Check out the LEADERBOARD too!